Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sensational Salads

I LOVE cookbooks.  And, I think this one is a gem! 

Tupperware's new cookbook "Sensational Salads for You and Your Family", is a new favorite in my kitchen.  The photography is beautiful, and the recipes all look yummy.  I can't wait to try the Surf's Up Shrimp.  What's not to like about shrimp & pineapple?




You can purchse this new cookbook at my shopping website by clicking on the link in the sidebar.  The retail price is $14, plus shipping and sales tax.

Even better, I am giving away a copy!  Just become a follwer of this blog and I will enter your name into a drawing; winner to be chosen on January 28th.  **If you are already a follower, leave a comment telling me so.


If you can't wait to purchase, go right ahead.  If your name is drawn, I'll send a second cookbook your way!

P.S. TupperFriends are not eligible for this drawing. 


No comments: