Sunday, January 8, 2012

Focaccia Tiles

I've been looking at the "Food & Drink" category on Pinterest again!  It is a constant source of inspiration for me.  This morning, I found this gorgeous photo and delicious-sounding recipe for Focaccia Tiles.

This recipe presents so many possibilities!  There must be hundreds of yummy things with which to top this no-knead focaccia bread.  The author's choices are just a place to start.  One topping for me would be Butter-Balsamic Caramelized Onions.  What would you like to add?

Next time I am having friends for drinks & snacks, this will be on the menu!  I'd probably cut it smaller, just nibble size. 

It's 4:52 am & now I'm craving caramelized onions. LOL!

Enjoy!




P.S.  It's a double sale flyer week @ Tupperware!  You can shop from TWO sale flyers, for this week only.  The Modular Mates® Storage containers are still on sale, and there is a really cute set of Valentine's Day Canisters, too! *Ü*




No comments: