Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Counterscaping

First a note:  I have not been able to log into this blog for a few days.   This morning, everything is fine.  Have any of you had this problem recently?



Tupperware's new Winter/Spring catalog has some new products that I just love!  Counterscaping Containers for liquid and dry products, are pretty enough to sit on your counters, convenient to your prep & cooking area.  I've included the link to a 2-minute video about them, below.  I love having ingredients at hand when I'm cooking.  I am also NOT a member of the clear counter club!   Those who know me, know I love my stuff around me. :)  That being said, I can see these containers on a nice tray, stashed in a cupboard or pantry, and brought out only when needed.

Liquid Container Set - $39

Dry Seasoning Container Set - $36


Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xdMw9PvzeIc#t=2s


It would be great to hear what you think about this new product!  So please leave a comment, either way!  Thanks!





No comments: