Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thatsa Deal!

I know, I know...It is STILL summer.  But, with this deal from Tupperware, it isn't too soon to start thinking about your Holiday baking!  Besides, even in the dog days of summer, can you imagine how much potato salad or sliced watermelon you can pit in a 32-cup or 42-cup bowl?

This set consists of the 42-cup Thatsa Mega Bowl, the 32-cup Mega Bowl, Measuring Cups ( 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 1 cup) & Measuring Spoons (1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 tsp; plus 1/2 and 1 tbsp). 

You get all this great Tupperware for $39 plus shipping an tax!

That's a 50% savings!  You can also save 30% when you purchase the items individually.
 I'll even pay the additional $4.50 to ship it directly to your home! :o)

If you have been looking for BIG bowls and new measuring tools to add to your kitchen, there is no better time! 

Since I will be paying part of the shipping, I'll need to enter the orders.  If you are interested in purhasing, email me @ fettercini-thasadeal@yahoo.com, provide me a phone # & I'll call you to complete your transaction.


No comments: