Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Raspberry Chipotle Baby Back Ribs

Erin at The Queen of Tarts Blog posted a Raspberry Chipotle Ribs recipe the other day that just had to be a part of my 4th of July menu! 

My family loves baby back pork ribs, and with raspberry & the tasty heat from the chipotles in adobo, I knew it would be a hit.

The sauce is so easy to make!  Took all of 5 minutes to assemble and mix the ingredients, then 5 minutes to simmer.  It is so good, everyone kept "tasting" it.  My husband even dunked a celery stick from the veggie tray in it.  He pronounced it, "mighty good"!

Leftover Sauce is a GOOD thing!

The BBQ King grilled the ribs to perfection.  But you'll have to take my word for it.  I was so intent on getting everything on the table, I forgot to take a photo until we were finished! Everyone LOVED these ribs!

DISCLAIMER:  Under normal circumstances, I would never show "after" photos of a meal.  But...


Raspberry Chipotle Ribs

As for the leftover sauce?  Erin suggested pouring over a block of cream cheese and serving it with crackers as an appetizer.  That is a definite possibility.  But it will more likely show up on grilled chicken in a day or two!

Please try these ribs!  If you like sweet/spicy BBQ, you're going to LOVE these!


No comments: