Friday, February 18, 2011

Start Your Own Business for $5!!

Have you ever considered owning your own business?

Now could be the perfect time!  For a limited time, You can start your own Tupperware business for just $5.00!  You can choose to start with either the Executive Business Kit or the Business Kit, and pay the balance of the kit cost in 30 days!  You'll have plenty of time to earn that money, and then some!



No matter where you live, our RazzMaTazz Sales organization provides support to help you grow your business.  Every week there are training calls, our sales meetings our repeated in on-line webinars for those who can't attend locally, and our RazzMaTazz Sales website (see it HERE) is full of resources, and training.  Of course, I will be as close as the phone to provide encouragement & support too!

Check out the Tupperware Opportunity tab at the top of the page.  There are so many ways to sell Tupperware!  On-line at your own website, fundraising, traditional parties...and it really is so much fun! 
I encourage you to listen in on one of the Opportunity Chat phone calls listed on the page.  You'll learn the facts that you need to know about the business; like: how much can I earn, how much time does it take & how do I get started?

There is no obligation, and you can even listen anonymously.  But, if you let me know you'll be on a call, I'll be on to introduce you, and send you a flyer that you can use to follow along in the conversation.  Just use the ~Email Me~ feature in the sidebar to let me know or if you have questions I can answer.

Tupperware is a wonderful YOB!  (Your Own Business)  I'd be honored to have you on my team!

Have a great Tupper Day, Chris

No comments: