Monday, April 14, 2008

How Smart Am I?

I just graduated from Produce Polytechnic! My “degree” is in Produce Management.


So now, I am FridgeSmart! After today’s “class”, you can be FridgeSmart too!

Silly, I know. But throwing good greens ($$$) down the disposal or even into the compost pile is NOT the least bit funny!

Let me ask you a question. What are the challenges of keeping fresh fruit and vegetables?

1. They go bad before you can use them up? No one likes that slime monster in the crisper drawer!

2. Wasting money!

3. Storing them in those environmentally harmful plastic bags?

4. Wasting money!

5. Storing some produce items together can hasten spoilage?

6. Wasting money!

7. You’re eating organic produce for your health. But without the waxes, sprays & potions used to preserve them, your produce has “gone bad” in a flash?

8. Did I mention wasting money?

Tupperware’s FridgeSmart is the SOLUTION!


Look closely, and you'll see 2 little white buttons on the front of the container. Those are the ACE Vents. ACE = Atmosphere Controlled Environment. By setting the vents, you can control the flow of oxygen in and carbon dioxide and other gases out of the container. You see, even though produce has been harvested, it continues to "breathe". And wouldn't you know it? The different types of produce can require a different environment for optimal storage! The ACE vents allow you to provide that!


I kept a head of broccoli for 6 weeks in the large round container...then had it for dinner with no sign that it had been hangin' out in the refrigerator so long!



The container even has a storage chart integrated into the side of the container!





Below are some of the features and benefits of the FridgeSmart containers.



Hint: Do not wash produce before storing, only right before use. Different produce requiring the same ACE configuration may be stored in the same container. Be sure to place in lower containers middle-to-bottom of the fridge to avoid freezing.

Now you've had a brief intro to FridgeSmart. Tomorrow, we'll talk about Tupperware as the GREEN choice and show some price comparisons. I think you'll be surprised!

I've got a couple of recipes to share also!

Cheers! Chris

1 comment:

Plastic Queen said...

chris..
WOW HOW AMAZING IS YOUR PAGE. I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM ALSO IN TUPPERWARE IN RAZZMATAZZ/ STAR SEEKERS- BARB AND STEFF ROSEVILLE,CA
I AM FOCUSING ON FRIDGESMART AND ALL THE ORGANIZING ORDUCTS AND SYSTMES. I ENJOY READING YOUR INFO. IT HELPS ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR PAGE IS AWESOME. COULD YOU HELP ME SET UP A PAGE LIKE THIS? I HOPE SO. womanofgodskingdom@gmail.com
ANITA DELREAL
"FRESH TUPPERWARE STYLE"
OUT OF GRANITE BAY,CA
(916) 410-8711

I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU. IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR BUSINESS IS FLYING. I HOPE YOU REACH YOUR $15,000 MONTH FOR BDAY MONTH. HOW EXCITING I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM!